
To my dearest blockmate,
who could ever imagine that those few days in China would lead to us getting this close. You have become one of my dearest and most trusted friends. You are one of God's greatest gifts to me. You've been a shoulder I could cry on, and a friend that I could talk to. Your patience has been one of the things I've relied on throughout the troubling moments of my third year. I wouldn't know how I'd survive the year without you. Plus, you introduced me to a very special person, whom I wouldn't have met had it not been for you. :) For that, I am very grateful.
Dear, on this special day...I wish the best of the best for you. May God bless you and stay with you throughout the year. Do remember that if you need someone to talk to, I am here for you. I will be here for you the way you constantly are for me.
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Coleen! 生日快了Bao KeLing!
Love to Love You Always.
Xta
No comments:
Post a Comment